Friday, March 4, 2011

Life is Good

Wow. I've fallen in love with Cambodia.

As the plane broke through the clouds and I got my first glimpse of the countryside I already knew I would fall in love. Gorgeous green fields, bisected by rich red dirt roads. Charming houses on stilts.

Then we landed and I was struck by the beautiful architecture and manicured gardens of the airport itself!


Soon I was swept up by my cheerful driver, Sari, and off we went to the hotel. With every turn I loved this place more. I can't put my finger on it, but there is such beauty and charm in this rural tourist paradise.

The hotel is fabulous - www.sojournboutiquevillas.com. It's situated a bit off from town and surrounded by an adorable village that I can't wait to explore! I received a warm greeting and was whisked off to my villa where my masseuse was waiting. An hour and a half later I am feeling quite fabulous. My body feels great and I'm for a good nights sleep before hitting the temples for sunrise. Can't wait to share stories!!

Posted on the go...

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE reading about some awesome travels once again. Miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete