Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thoughts for today...

- The one person per bicycle rule gets violated here constantly. On the plus side, alot of the bikes in Hanoi have a complete extra seat on the back over the wheel - clever!!
- I can't get enough pho.
- unlike everything else, wine is expensive here since there are no domestic wines. All the imports drive up the price. That is ok by me, bc I was designated "banker" last night and collected all the money to pay for the booze. I collected nearly 8,000,000 dong and got to keep the extra!


- it is much colder and rainier than I expected in Hanoi. It's like Seattle!
- there is an awesome "world famous" Philipino cover band on tour right now! They played last night I'm Hanoi at a bar called Seventeen Cowboys.


- skype at the hotel here blows. Emails until Bangkok.
- can't wait for my afternoon at the spa today!!!

- Posted on the go...

No comments:

Post a Comment